- chill in the air (I hate warm weather).
- delicious smell of composting leaves.
- going pumpkin shopping.
- a very much appreciated visit from my daughter.
- visiting a lost paradise (Birchdale Lake Retreat).
- having coffee and an hour-long conversation with my grown son.
- appreciating my health and the health of my family (my brother started kidney dialysis this month).
- attending a yoga workshop.
- frenchying, trifting and borrowing to put together my halloween costume.
Hoping November brings everyone joy and happiness !