Thursday, October 11, 2007

Halloween Deco

A few pictures of some of the halloween decorations around the house. I guess halloween is meant to be scary but this witch scares the diggins out of me. Found her at Frenchy's tonight.

Another Frenchy's Find witch.

I love this pumpkin. It looks like the real thing but it's made of foam.


Centre piece decoration on the kitchen table, not from Frenchy's.


Cute metal candy holder - again, not from Frenchy's.


Not halloween related at all but wanted to show-off my display of simple vases with dried wild flowers that have gone to seed. Got this idea from my new book I found at Frenchy's last week New Country.

I am desparately trying to piece together my halloween costume. My friend, Clarisse already has hers. Here is a picture from last year.

4 comments:

COLLEEN said...

Oh my I love your costume from last year, can't wait to see a picture of this years.
Those witches are really scary looking; I don't dare show Jayla those pictures, she would have nightmares. :-)
I LOVE your display of vases with dried flowers gone to seed, lovely.

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Oh goodness no, don't show Jayla those witches... they are scary. I love that new book I found ''New Country'', such nice rustic decorating ideas.

Unknown said...

can i know how u did the pumpkin???

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Sharon - the pumpkin is made of rubber. I bought it at the store.