Sunday, October 7, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a nice sunny Thanksgiving weekend. Seems all we did was eat, eat and eat some more. Made these two pumpkin pies Saturday morning. This recipe calls for a cream cheese mixture on the bottom, very yummy !

While we waited for Ginette's arrival (and André and Puss) Saturday early afternoon, Dave picked the crabapples from the lawn.

Ginette and Puss. He is one loved cat !

Cutie Pie witch sitting on the rocking chair awaiting halloween.

We have soooooooo much to be thankful (all year, not just one day in October). I leave you with what I am thankful for the most in my life and the first thing I think about upon waking up in the morning...

They say that there is no end to the universe. I tell Ginette and Luc that I love them ''three times the universe''.

2 comments:

COLLEEN said...

You are such an inspiring and special "mother"; I am so thankful to have you as a role model for motherhood as well as womanhood! Your declaration of love for your children reminds me of a book that I have read to each of my girls called Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney. I think I will read it to Jayla tonight.
:-)

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Thank you so much Colleen for your kind and warm comment. My heart skipped a beat when I read it.