Thursday, October 25, 2007

In the mail

Look at what was in my mailbox today. My third issue of Natural Life Magazine. I like this magazine but I don't think I will renew my subscription. I can read the entire contents on their website.
If you look closely you can see part of my halloween costume in the upper corner of the picture.

I've been thinking about it... yup, only the thinking part yet. But I might be making a scrap quilt. I've started looking for scraps at Frenchy's. We'll see, I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

COLLEEN said...

hey, maybe you might want to make a "rag quilt", here is the link to make one:
http://quilting.about.com/od/quiltpatternsprojects/ss/rag_quilt.htm

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out and see what I can do. I'll tell you something scary - I was at a big-box store tonight and I found myself checking-out the sewing machines. For me, this is scary because I've always hated sewing...school projects, I would have my mom sew them. Bad me, very bad me.