Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What you may or may not know

In no particular order, here are 60 things you may or may not know about me :

1. I am the 7th of 8 kids.
2. I can type 120 wpm.
3. I've been married for 28 years.
4. I met my husband at an outside music festival.
5. I'm right handed.
6. I love pizza, fries and sardines.
7. I've been to the top of the CN Tower in Toronto - twice.
8. I've been to Niagara Falls.
9. I love yard-saling and trifting.
10. I love to tend my organic gardens.
11. I am an environmentalist.
12. I love simple living.
13. I am not a social butterfly.
14. I am a home-body.
15. I've never been a maid-of-honor nor a bridesmaid.
16. I have a bad book-buying obsession.
17. I love the smell of school supplies.
18. I only learned to drive when I was 19.
19. My first car was a cream Omni.
20. My favorite holiday is Christmas.
21. My favorite season is Autumn.
22. My favorite candy bar is Snickers.
23. I was in a Miss Pageant - twice.
24. I hate to sew - so I don't.
25. I cook most of our meals from scratch.
26. I've never had a maid and don't want one.
27. I love self-help books.
28. I love cajun food.
29. I do "some" scrapbooking.
30. I prefer Colgate to Crest.
31. I am scared crazy of snakes.
32. I practice yoga daily.
33. I want to visit India.
34. But I don't like flying.
35. I don't have many friends, but I cherish those that I have.
36. I love everyting about the ocean.
37. I don't have a favorite book, I love them all.
38. My father died when I was 16.
39. I prefer red over white wine.
40. I reuse, recycle and repurpose whenever possible.
41. I can't wait to turn 50.
42. I love Oprah.
43. I roll laughing watching The Office.
44. When I grow up I want to be a professional dancer.
45. I was the baby of the family for 7 years.
46. But I love my baby brother.
47. I hate hot weather.
48. I love walking in the rain.
49. I believe in ghosts.
50. I only have one pet, a dog, her name is Tabi.
51. My favorite color is all shades of blue.
52. I love living in the country.
53. I hate whiners and complainers.
54. I enjoy watching my husband play guitar.
55. I hate squash, anything else I love.
56. I love my bike, a surprise "for no reason" gift from my husband.
57. I talk to myself, but not all the time.
58. I want to learn to play the violin.
59. I am blessed with two wonderful children.
60. I have the BEST husband in the whole entire world.

4 comments:

COLLEEN said...

Wonderful, this made me smile. You are an amazing woman. I am truly blessed to have you in my life.
Love Colleen xo

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Thanks. I really enjoyed working on my list of 60 things.

Anonymous said...

Mame, j'ai bien apris de choses avec ta list de 60 articles a propos de toi...meme si ca fait 27 ans qu'on se connait. C'est sur que si je me fera une list de 60 articles, la première chose sera que j'ai la meilleur mère (et père) qu'une fille pourra avoir, vous êtes vraiment une couple incroyable. XOXOX Mini-Prutte

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Ma chère mini-prutte, asteur tu m'as fais broyer. Je ne peux pas penser à une seule journée que je pense poin à toi. Merci pour être dans ma vie.
Mame xxo