Thursday, February 21, 2008

February Funks

I've been feeling the February Funks lately. February has to be my least favorite month of the year... still too cold to do any dirt digging outside and still not enough sunlight in a day to perk me up without help from supplements. I know, I know, things are looking up - soon Spring will be in the air and I will be one happy, perky girl.

This is what I've found myself day dreaming about lately :

Picnics
Dirt digging.
Yellow tulips.
Walks on the beach.
Getting ''Ruby'' out for a spin.
Sunlight late into the evening.

The trail.
Our bright orange wheelbarrow full of organic composted matter.

BBQing bare feet.

Blueberries.

What have you found yourself longing for after these long Winter months ?

Hope all is well with everyone and I wish you a very pleasant Friday tomorrow. I'm off to check on Ruby.

No comments: