Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thank you

Tomorrow (February 25) marks Frenchy Addict's first blogging anniversary. Yup, one year already. I can't even find the words to express the gratitude I have for each and every one of you for making this an experience I will not soon forget. Blogging has kept me in touch with family and friends (actually that is the reason I had started blogging) and without knowing or planning it - I made new and wonderful friends that inspire me each and every day.

Thank you to blogging, my creative self has emerged and now I see sewing and knitting in a totally different perspective.

Thank you to those that read my blog, to those that leave comments and to those that read but don't leave comments - you are ALL so very special and dear to me.

I will leave you with random pictures I took 30 minutes ago in our backyard. Thank you to Mother Nature for sending us this beautiful sunshine these past two days. What a gorgeous anniversary gift...







3 comments:

Barb said...

Happy One Year Anniversary Vickie, I for one am very glad to have found your blog. It's such fun sharing your life with you. Even tho' we haven't met, I feel like I know you. I enjoy your entries each and every day. Your pictures demonstrate that "good old Canadian winters" have a stillness & beauty that is restorative to my soul.

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Thank you very much for your beautiful comment Barb. I too check your blog daily to catch up on your family happenings.

Kim said...

Happy late Blogiversary! Mine was Feb16th!