Saturday, September 1, 2007

Organic... all the way

One thing that I never forget each year is to drop a few sunflower seeds here and there in my veggie gardens and this year was no different.

Below - can you see the bee ?


This is new - the NSLC is starting to stock organic wines. These two are from France and Chile. We bought these two today at the Yarmouth store. I can report results after we've tested them.

We left quite early this morning to go to Yarmouth because we wanted to hit the Farmers' Market. Got some nice organic tomatoes, potatoes and blackberries which I have already put to good use. I am making Cassis with the blackberries. A two process procedure which should be ready for consumption at Christmas time. Actually, cassis is made from black-currents but some regions in France make it with blackberries.

No comments: