Saturday, September 1, 2007

Wharf Rat Rally

After Yarmouth (farmers' market, groceries, lunch), when all the groceries where put away we still had energy to spare so Dave and I headed in the other direction - towards Digby. To the Wharf Rat Rally. This is the third year for this event. It's ALL about motorcycles and I mean a lot of motorcycles. Some said the unofficial number is 4,000, others say 7,000. And I don't mean people.... 7,000 bikes ! They close off the main street in Digby for displaying the bikes. It's amazing.

Below - And I was complaining I had a big rat in my flower garden earlier this summer. This one is the world champ. But he got caught.... mine did'nt.

Dave and Luc with said rat.


Two following pictures - a very small portion of the bikes.


Our son, Luc was playing music at the bandstand. There he is, on the right with the grey t-shirt.




No comments: