Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My luck is back

This picture is kind of scary... headless model. But I wanted to show-off my new find at Frenchy's, not my face. Finally, my luck has returned. I was having doubts lately. Everytime I went to Frenchy's I could'nt find one suitable item to buy for myself. Then it happened - last night Dave and I went to two Frenchy's in Yarmouth. Between both of us, we had three grocery bags full - curtains, books, records, jeans for me, two pair pants and two t-shirts for Dave, three large bath towels and I found this nice sweater for the office this winter.

Check-out the button detail on the sleeves...


Tonight, on my way to yoga class I stopped at the Saulnierville Frenchy's and look at what I found for $1. Yes, Mattie Stepanek's book of poems 'Journey through Heartsongs'. When I first saw this little guy on Oprah I was left breathless and wondering 'why do I complain'.

With this latest find... I know my luck has returned !

No comments: