Sunday, August 26, 2007

Family

We went to my brother Chester's and his wife Annette's this afternoon for a family gathering and BBQ supper. BBQ loaded with steaks, pork chops and salmon along with pasta salad and veggies. Then to finish everything off... chocolate for dessert.

Below - my sister Carol (visiting from Ontario) with my niece Joelene and Casper.

My niece is so talented when it comes to building things with her hands. She (with the help of her mother Darlene) built this trellis within 15 minutes for Annette's rose bush.

Tabi's playmate Princess. Annette and Chester's loving and adorable dog. We did'nt bring Tabi with us. She would'nt have been able to keep up with the 'younger' dogs.

My mom with one of my sister-in-law, Darlene.

This bug kept showing up all the time we were out on the deck.

My brother Chester with Princess.

Sister Carol holding Casper and a very friendly crow that was hanging out with us.

No comments: