Sunday, April 10, 2011

Cold 911

Sorry I've been a stranger here for a week but I've been sick... yes, sick with the cold that's going around. It's not a good one to get; believe me. I was soooooo proud of myself for not getting a cold all winter (with all the precautions I was taking) than BOOM it started with a sinus infection, went into my ears, down into my throat and all settled in my chest where I've been coughing my lungs out (so to speek). Looks like I might be able to drag myself to work tomorrow. I've been drinking a lot of Cold 911 tea from David's Tea.

Oh, and the Spring Peepers are out !!!

7 comments:

Sherrie said...

Oh, Vickie, I'm sorry that you got it, too. It's completely rotten, and I hope that you're feeling much better, very soon!

Colleen said...

I am starting with a cold today too. Ugh!
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Really warm day here today (18 degrees) but all cloudy.
:-(

Kim said...

Don't you hate getting a spring or summer cold? I hope the tea works and you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. We've had it and its not nice. My oldest is sick right now with it. Here's hoping spring brings less colds. :)

MargaretJ said...

Hope that you're feeling better soon. I was there last week and loved the sound of les witwits

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Hi Margaret. Yup, I love that sound. Means Spring is here... finally. But it keeps being cold though.

Anonymous said...

I've got it now. This thing sucks, I'm in Atlanta.