Monday, January 24, 2011

Surprises

When I got home from work this was waiting for me...

My organic herb order from Mountain Rose Herbs. I've already made the echinacea tincture which will sit for 6 weeks. Dave and I have been huge fans of echinacea for years. I also made the elder berry syrup which too is an anti-viral; immune system booster. Fingers crossed, we are hoping to stay under the flu radar this season. And of course, washing your hands often is also a good practice to avoid the flu bug.

And.... tah dah, my lovely and very thoughtful daughter sent me this delicious tea from David's Tea - Coffee Pu'erh. And my new love; this amazing tea press travel mug. There's a little compartment on the bottom to store extra tea in case you'll want a second cup when you're away from home. How cute is that. If you're a tea lover I suggest you drop into David's Tea on your next trip to Moncton or Halifax (and many more locations throughout Canada). I was in need of a new travel mug but I never dreamed that I would end up with the cadillac of travel mugs ! Thanks so much Ginette. xxxoo



2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Oooh, I'm so excited that your order arrived! Would you mind posting the tincture recipe that you used? I'm completely intrigued. And if you have a few extra elderberries, I would love to swap for some soap! just a thought. :)

Shelby said...

I love suprises! :)