Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CSN Stores :: everything you need for your home and life

As you may or may not have noticed, I've been talking a bit around this blog about CSN Stores. For those of you that have not yet taken the time to drop-in for a virtual visit... you should. More specifically, if there is a product that you are in need of and you are unable to find in your neck of the woods, this is the place - I'm pretty sure you'll find what you're looking for. I did !!! with my amazing clay bread baker (check out my blog category on "Products" to read more). I will soon be doing another product review (wait until you see this one, it's a good one people) but first check out the swingsets they carry. I don't think you need to be a kid to enjoy one of these; right.

(Taken from the CSN website) "Based in Boston, CSN Stores LLC began in 2002 and has grown rapidly into a Top 3 online U.S. retailer of home and office goods... Beyond providing unparalleled customer service, selection, and savings to our U.S. customers, CSN Stores has opened its doors to online shoppers from Canada, the U.K., and Germany. Recently named to the Hot 100 List of online retailers for 2009, CSN Stores continues to grow".

They pride themselves on providing unparalleled customer service and let me tell you, they go above and beyond to assure satisfaction. Many items have free shipping, hey, that's money in your pocket, a good thing in my book ! I am still blown-away at the stress free delivery they have.

CSN Stores is on twitter, facebook and they have a blog.

No comments: