Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian Family and Friends.

We had our turkey dinner today. The picture above sums up what I am so grateful for. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Ginette and André with their wedding cake top from August 29 last year (2009). We ate it today and it was still delicious and moist.

Luc and his fiancé Liette.

I am very much aware that I have been absent from here; sorry. Things got a little hectic there for a while and will probably still be for another few weeks. I'll try and report here more often in the coming weeks.

I am never too busy for Christmas music... yes, I played xmas music today and still love it very much.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

great photos Vickie. I really love the one of all of your together. hope you had a wonderful weekend. Brian, Tamara and the girls came out for the weekend, so our whole family had thanksgiving together at Mom and Dad's place.

JoyceAnn said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving ! The family portrait looks great. I know you're happy that your kids made it home for the holiday.

~ Peaceful Autumn Blessings ~