Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CSN Product Review

Yes, another CSN product review is coming up on this ole blog but before that can happen I need to figure out, from the many, many, many products they have, what product I'm going to review this time around. I mean seriously, if you haven't taken the time yet to check out ''some'' of the items they carry... you should. I say ''some'' because with all that they carry you'll only be able to view ''part'' of what there is each time you visit. They carry everything from shower curtains, pizza wheels, braided rugs, diaper bags to fireplaces and yes, if you're in need of a dining room table they have that too.

I am less and less of a mall shopping person and loving this on-line buying thing ! And with CSN Stores there is no need to jump from one on-line store to another... it's all there, under one gigantic virtual store.

Stay tuned, my product reveal is coming up.

2 comments:

Carla said...

I got all excited because I've been keeping an eye out for an ice cream maker and they were way cheap, but realized it would be almost twice as much after shipping, handling, ect... :(. Guess I'll just have to go to Canadian Tire after all!

Alli said...

I love reading your reviews and am thinking of signing up too... can I? If so, how?