Thursday, September 9, 2010

Product review :: Waffle iron

A few weeks ago I mentioned here that I was contacted by CSN Stores to do another product review. I've wanted to try homemade belgium waffles for a long time with a ''real'' belgium waffle maker (we've had a regular waffle maker for years, it's starting to show its age). So it was easy to figure out what product I was going to review this time.

First, let me mention here ''again'' how I am amazed at the shipping process this company has. It is so easy and stress-free to get something delivered from these guys.


We had a trial run with this beauty on Saturday morning. I can't think of anything negative to say about this cute little machine. It has a timer, absolutely non-stick surface, it flips (hence the belgium waffles) and it makes one giant round and thick waffle. I don't think anyone would go for seconds. All in all, I am very happy with the product I picked out this time. Check CSN Stores - they have EVERYTHING.

Wishing everyone a good Friday tomorrow !

No comments: