Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Product review :: here we go again

I've been contacted by CSN Stores to see if I was interested in doing another product review. Well yes I do ! This on-line store(s) has everything and anything. You can easily spend hours surfing their over 200 stores. I find stuff here that I would'nt have access to any where else (I live in a very rural area; remember).

The other night I found myself in the Dining Room Furniture section of CSN Stores. Those that know me well enough know that I love a more relaxed, casual look in my home so you can well imagine my eye caught this, this and my favorite.

These favs will not be my review this time, a girl can dream right ! However, I'm pretty sure I know what I'll choose this time. Stay tuned, I'll let you know. But in the meantime, if you have a few spare moments one evening hop on over at CSN Stores. You'll love what you see.

Side note but still related - have you ever seen one of these? I have and they are not often seen in stores in my neck of the woods. Once you've tasted food slowly cooked in one of these, you'll be in love. Believe me...

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

I think they have them at Yarmouth Natural. :)

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Thanks Sherrie. I never remember to check out that section of the store. I'll have to look next time I'm there.

Barb said...

I love "your favourite" dining room Vickie - brings back many happy memories from when my children were young and visiting with my in laws. They had those beautiful chairs in their kitchen.