Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vacation :: day two

Weeding, weeding, weeding... that's all I did today. And, I'm not even done yet. See all those weeds in the cart, in the basket and on the ground next to the cart - that was all in that bare patch you see in the background. It was 3 years over due but today was the day.

Other parts of the gardens are so beautiful...


Day two of my vacation started off very foggy but the sun came out at noon with a lot of clouds. I like clouds with the sun, it would be way too hot without the shade of clouds.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Well, if weeding is what you like to do while on vacation, have I got the yard for you! Half of it is mostly managed and reasonable, but we've let the other half grow insanely jungly. It needs some serious disciplining, or we might lose the boys in there! :)

Colleen said...

i am always weeding here too; but this year i am quite enjoying it -- it has become my meditation.