Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Starbuck Cookies

My niece can make me do just about anything. Last week she mentioned that she found the recipe for the Starbuck Big Ginger Cookies. And tonight I just had to bake them. (Sorry for the poor lighting in these pictures). BIG they are... actually they're giants.

My taste testers have already reported that they are delicious and chewy.

And look at the gorgeous yarn I got yesterday in Halifax. It will ''eventually'' become something special for a new arrival late Summer. But first, I have to find the courage to start my very first sock.

Is everyone making the most of February ? it's almost behind us.

6 comments:

Sherrie said...

Yum - those cookies look amazing!

Barb said...

The cookies look delish ~ love ginger cookies and that yarn is a gorgeous colour.

Alli said...

I am sure your cookies taste at least as good as they look and they look scrumptious!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Mmm must try these!!

COLLEEN said...

Yeah, those cookies are so darn good. Had to make them again myself.

I love cascade yarn. Can't wait to see what you make from that gorgeous yellow.

Anonymous said...

Yum yum, ça me donne la faim!