Sunday, February 8, 2009

Spontaneous Healing

(taken from Amazon.com)

How many of you know of this man ? He is in part responsible with the way I view my own health. It was with this book (pictured above) that I started being interested in the natural healing system I had within. I started with this book (I've read it at least 5 times from cover to cover and have used it as a reference regularly) and have since read many books and articles on how the body has the ability to heal itself. This is why I am so ''obsessed'' with having and keeping a strong, healthy immune system. And BTW, I have a lot of his books on my shelf.

Continuing with the theme of ''Gifts I am giving myself this year on the occasion of my 50th later in the year'' and to follow-up on my last post of the gift of healthier eating I thought it was appropriate to share my faithful dedication for Dr. Weil.

Do you own Spontaneous Healing ? if you don't and would love your own copy let me know and I would be more than happy to send this one off to you. No worries, this is not my original copy. I thrifted this one for .25 (the first one to leave a comment will get it).

Be well.

9 comments:

Sebrina said...

I love Andrew Weil and I have Spontaneous Healing.. great book!!

sherrieg said...

I've never read any of his books, although I've read bits and pieces of his in magazine articles and the like. I would love to read this one! And I wonder where you could have possibly found it...

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Sherrie - he, he, he... you probably know where I got it - Frenchy's.

The book is yours. Send me a mailing address (you have my email) and it's in the mail on its way for your reading pleasure.

Barb said...

Love Andrew Weil. I have a few of his books but not this one. I'll have to look for it. He is just bang on with his ideas of maintaining health. Barb

walk in the woods said...

I have this book too. It was one of my first reads on alternative health care as well.

Enjoy Sherrie!

Nice give-away Vickie.

Vickie LeBlanc said...

So nice to see you back Walk in the Woods :-))

Alli said...

Maybe when Sherrie is done we can pass it around...see where the book gets! I am definitely interested!! ;)

sherrieg said...

Definitely, Alli! I'll send it your way. :)

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Way to go Sherrie and Alli. Spread the Joy of Reading.