Saturday, January 3, 2009

Why I've been so lazy

Here's why I've been so lazy lately (besides the fact that I had a cold).

Every night for the past week Dave and I have watched an episode of this series - Anne of Green Gables. I remember watching it on TV years ago. I still love it very much.

I think my favorite childhood television show was Little House on the Prairie and I got this DVD from Santa. It's Christmas in Plum Creek and A Christmas they will never forget.

If you get a chance to watch these two series please do - you'll feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Not the same reason's I've been so lazy...I just plain do not want to go back to work! We were spoiled too much this year!

I used to watch Little House all the time when my kids were little!

Barb said...

Megan Follows made me believe in Ann with an "e".

JoyceAnn said...

I watched the Little House series on t.v. when I was a youngster.

May have to find that Christmas set , I don't remember it , but I'm sure I would love it.

I've been a bit lazy myself the last couple of days , I felt exhausted after all the sickness , Christmas and the birth of the new Grandson.

Hope you're feeling better and rested.

~ Many Blessings ~
JoyceAnn