Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kardea

The good folks over at Kardea contacted me a few weeks ago to see if I was interested in sampling their nutrition bars and letting them know how I feel about said bars.

Of course I accepted but I must admit I was a little skeptical at first, seeing how much I love my Larabars and all. I received my samples in the mail yesterday and I already had the Chai Spice and the Cranberry Almond. This is what I can report about the two bars I already had :

- the texture is very different from the Larabar but it's still something I like only in a different way.
- I wish the Chai Spice had a bolder flavour to it... because you see, I love Chai.
- the Cranberry Almond bar was full of nice moist cranberries with a bold almond flavour.
-

With all this said, the nice people over at Kardea are working hard to offer us a good natural cholesterol management bar. And for me, anything that has "natural" on its label is good to go.

Yes, I love the Kardea bar "almost" as much as I love my beloved Larabar. Check your health food markets to see if they're available in your neck of the woods. I encourage you to try them, they're moist and chewy.

Thank you good folks over at Kardea.

No comments: