Tonight as the sun was setting my thoughts were on how lucky I am in so many ways that I won't start listing all of them here. The little things make me so happy :
- soft gentle breeze blowing in my face.
- getting dirt under my finger nails as I dig in my gardens.
- hearing the choir of peepers as the evening air gets cooler.
- the trickling sound of leaves moving gently in the breeze.
- watching the sun set on our tiny village.
Good night everyone. Hope everyone is well in your part of the world.