Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tree



Every year when I open the box of Christmas tree ornaments I get so excited at seeing what I find in the box... each and every one of our ornaments are very sentimental to us. For instance, the candy cane on the left was made by my daughter's tiny hands first year of pre-school and the reindeer on the right was mastered by my son in first grade. You bet these two ornaments have a very special place on the tree.

Poor Miss Tabi - we have no other place to put up our tree but where her bed is usually.

Well, I must leave you for tonight... I have a tree to decorate. Will post pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Our ornaments are like that too. It is so much fun getting them out every year and remembering with the kids.

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Thanks Stephanie for leaving a comment. I get so excited when I get comments, it's the best part about blogging. I check your blog every morning to see what's up in your neck of the woods :-))