Thursday, December 13, 2007

5 minutes at Frenchys

Dave and I stopped at Frenchy's tonight for not more than 5 minutes and look at what I found.

In the past I've affirmed to everyone that I hate sewing, I've hated the idea of sewing all my life. But you know what, this blogging thing is slowly but surely making me change my mind about sewing. I see all the neat stuff bloggers are making and... (ok, I will say it) I think I'm going to try my hand at it. I've borrowed by daughter's sewing machine to work on my first sewing project which I can't post about before after Christmas because the person it's for sometimes reads this blog.

Now this fabric just blew my mind away when I found it in the scrap bin at Frenchy's tonight. There is over two yards. I know what you're thinking - it looks like a painting.

What kind of ''easy'' sewing project could I tackle with this beautiful fabric.

No comments: