Thursday, September 27, 2007

Summer sizzle

What a gorgeous week we just had. Days jam-packed with sun, warmth and song birds. Is it end of September or mid-July... Today it was 30 in land. As you can see in the picture above, Harvest Harvey was enjoying the afternoon sun.

A hole in the forest ! I've wanted to take this picture since this summer but always forgot my camera at home. Today, I grabbed the camera just as I was leaving for work. It looks exactly like a hole. It's actually the entry to one of the trails on campus where I work. The way the trees and brushes form a circle is so outstanding.

While cooking supper on the BBQ tonight, Dave and I taste tested one of the beer we bought in Halifax on the weekend at the Garrison Brewing Company. The one in the glass above was the Irish Red... not bad tasting at all.

Happy Friday tomorrow !!!!!

No comments: