Sunday, May 13, 2007

As good as it gets

Well, another weekend is coming to an end but not before a million things to do are jam-packed in one day. Dave and I went for a relaxing walk at Mavillette Beach this afternoon with Tabi.

This beautiful quartz-like stone I found made it's way home. It is now sitting on the baker's rack in the kitchen.

When we got home from the beach we continued working outside.... actually I should'nt even call it work. It's not work at all, it's the most relaxing, comforting job ever. Tabi enjoys all that nature has to offer....especially the scents.

The shallots below belong to my mom. She doesn't really have a nice area to plant her shallots at her house so this year we told her she could use one of our veggie box.


Dave working away at leveling off the gravel the plow last Winter left on the side lawn.

I planted our peas yesterday, it is not very clear in this picture but the poles are up.

Dave and I went to the greenhouse to buy a Mother's Day gift for mom. We also bought our supply of tomatos, rosemary and chemomile.

I will leave you today with this picture of a beautiful female buddha. It was given to me by my son's girlfriend. It is now sitting very pretty in one of the gardens.


The best to everyone as we all start a new week tomorrow ! May we all take a moment to give thanks for the week that just ended.


No comments: