Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party 2011

I know this picture has nothing to do with sweater parties but I just had to share this beautiful picture with you guys. Dave and I hit the road early this morning to go pick-up another amazing stained glass window from this artist in Bridgewater. Sorry, can't post a picture of the window because it's a christmas gift and she reads my blog. Early morning is my favorite part of the day !

OK, rewind to last night. We had another wonderful ''Ugly Christmas Sweater'' party. I think it's our third year. Below, Dave and I getting ready at home.



Front view of my party jacket...


... the back.



Comfy toe socks.



My sweater this year...


... and Dave's.

4 comments:

colleen said...

LOVE those outfits!! Hope you had fun at the party! xo

MargaretJ said...

Yep, they're ugly!

Where was the photo taken?

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Margaret - if you mean the first photo, it was taken just outside of New Germany.

Colleen - we had loads of fun at the party.

Sara said...

I recognize that spot! I went to an auction there a couple of summers ago...waterfront shed...I thought it would be a great place for a studio.
Nice sweaters! I like the idea of an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party...sounds like fun!