Sunday, February 27, 2011

A few Frenchy's finds

Can you believe it.... last day of February tomorrow.

Here are a couple of my latest thrifting finds at Frenchy's. I kinda like this double candle holder. As some of you know, I'm not a matchy matchy person so I put in one beeswax candle and one pale green soy candle (not seen in the above photo) and of course one is shorter than the other... that's how I roll !!! I love lighting beeswax candles in the house, it smells heavenly.

I am also very rustic in my home decor hence that hand carved wooden bowl up there that I just had to bring home with me. It still needs a good beeswax polishing. Underneath the bowl is a folded cotton yoga wall hang. Yes, I collect them for when I have my yoga studio in the loft of my new barn... it's not a dream; it will happen.

1 comment:

Alli said...

Yoga studio...in a barn loft no less! Such an amazing goal! I would love to practice in a barn loft. I have some many fond memories of them. They were a place of joy and solace for me as a child.