Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011




Wishing all my family and friends a very happy beginning of a new year. What I wish the most for each one of you is health. A couple of days ago Dave and I decided to go for a hike in the trail. It was the most gorgeous day in a very, very long time... plus, we needed the fresh air. About half way on our route you can take a shortcut and go through the woods and end up at our son and his fiancé new home. And yes Dave has a stick, to ward off coyotes (luckily none were seen).

And I had to leave you with a picture of my lovely ladies enjoying their new dry straw.





3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy new year to you and yours too! Wow you guys have snow, we do not have any! Not that I am complaining, I can definitely go without snow!

Alli said...

I too hope that we get to meet this year! Any trips up your way and I will let you know! :)

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Yes Alli, let me know and we'll make plans.