Sunday, September 27, 2009

Frenchy's treasures and pies

I realized this past week that I kinda took the summer off from blogging on a regular basis but you know, I was busy with other ''just as important'' stuff. However, I have NOT abandoned my weekly trips to Frenchy's. And boy o boy I found beautiful stuff during the summer. Here are two of those wonderful finds (not found on the same visit) - A North Face jacket and a North Face down-filled vest. Everytime I wear my jacket someone is going to say what I beautiful jacket I have and how they love the color (I agree, it is a nice blue color). And I am sooooooo proud to say where I got it.


As mentioned here in a previous post, last evening I was up to my elbows in apple pies. I made tons of tiny ones for lunch cans and a few large ones to freeze for the cooler weather up ahead.

Wishing everyone a good start of the week tomorrow ! One more week and Dave and I are off water rafting - yippy !!!!!

1 comment:

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Vickie ~ Your jacket is nice , what a wonderful find. Enjoy those apple pies!


~ Autumn Blessings ~