Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Remember when...

... music came in the form of round vinyl discs.

The reason Mr. Home Computer had to get a tune-up was to accomodate a USB turntable I got for Dave as a Christmas gift. Now in his spare time he will transfer all his vinyl records on CDs. The picture above shows you one wall in Dave's music room and we all know how many walls are in a room so imagine a very cluttered tiny room. Music is very much in my husband's blood; it's his passion and I love him for that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's quite a vinyl and tape collection. I bet you didn't realize that the USB turntable you bought him is going to be his full-time job for the next year or two!

I'm very interested in a follow-up post on his experiences with the turntable and how all that time he's about to spend in his music room affects your marriage!

Good luck.

Jeff

Shelby said...

oh yeah, I remember. I remember when they used to skip too. ;)

Barb said...

Wow, that's alot of records. I recently got rid of over 200 albums and I thought that was a big number.