Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Surprise gifts

Don't you just love receiving unexpected gifts... My sister is visiting us from Ontario for two weeks and her daughter (my niece) sent me a parcel with surprises. When she had posted about the tote bags she had made I commented that I just loved the design and color of the fabric and presto ''I now have one of those bags. I know exactly what I am going to use it for. Also included in the parcel was a Marie Claire magazine (french version which I can never find around here) full of Christmas ideas and the cutest little plate with birds and flowers on it (my favorites). This plate is going on a wall in my yellow kitchen.

Thank you so much Colleen for sharing these wonderful gifts with me.

4 comments:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Oh I just love Marie Claire Idee's!!!!! The bag is lovely!

JoyceAnn said...

Surprise gifts are the best ....... love the bag , the colors are a wonderful.

~ Blessings ~
JoyceAnn

Barb said...

I too just love surprises. The bag is gorgeous ... good job Colleen. Barb

COLLEEN said...

My pleasure Vickie; I'm glad you like the gifts. Thank you ladies for the compliments. I admit I am hooked on making tote bags lately...hee hee