Sunday, March 16, 2008

Elvis at Frenchy's

A brief stop over at Frenchy's this afternoon produced these exciting finds for us...

A cute little bowl for my morning oatmeal that reminds me of Spring (the bowl not the oatmeal).

A piece of vintage fabric.

These three wonderful books at $1.25 a piece. A while back my niece recommended the one on the right from this author. Yes Colleen, I found it at Frenchy's.

And who knew Elvis had something to do with a children's christmas book - The First Noel. In its original state this book would have been accompanied by a CD but you know, it wasn't in the cover but we got the book anyways. It will go in my christmas/winter coffee table book stash next christmas.

I think I am a wise woman for wanting to stop at Frenchy's today ! Have a good beginning of the week tomorrow everybody and...

HAPPY SAINT PAT'S DAY !!!!!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Love the bowl, love the fabric, the books look interesting, but I LOVE ELVIS - you're my kind of girl!

COLLEEN said...

Wow, that is so awesome that they had a Susun Weed book for you at Frenchy's.

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Yes Colleen, the book was right there in front of me... waiting to be picked up (and I sure did).