Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Calm before the storm

Taken yesterday afternoon around 4 p.m. - it was gorgeous.

Lordy, lordy... what a stormy day we had today. So bad that I never managed to take a few pictures for this post. It was -12 this morning and now at 8 p.m. it's +10 and pouring rain with scary winds out there.

Let's all stay in and cosy up to the fire with a nice cup of tea and a couple of orange pecan scones that I baked 30 minutes ago. This recipe is from Homespun Living and they are delicious and I love this blog. This is the second time I bake them in 3 days... they just don't last.

3 comments:

COLLEEN said...

Oh, I love scones and I love orange and pecan; I absolutely must try out that recipe. Yum!

Vickie LeBlanc said...

They are sooooooo easy to make. I had two this morning with my coffee.

Barb said...

The scones sound delicious. I'll have to have two as well -- one for each hip.