Sunday, November 4, 2007

Bread making

To be honest I'm kinda happy we had a rainy/windy weekend. I got to clean a few corners and closets in the house, cook and bake and do 'some' reading. Although it was sunny today I still spent most of my day inside cooking a comfort food supper (roast tenderloin pork, mashed potatoes, string beans and gravy) and baking this multi-grain bread.


What I love most about cooking from scratch is that I know exactly what goes into our food preparations. No preservatives in this bread...


2 comments:

COLLEEN said...

Yummmmm, I can almost smell the bread. I love homemade bread. I would love to have your bread recipe if you would like to share it?!

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Most definitely, I will copy the recipe and send it in the mail. Yippy, you're going to get 'real' mail. The recipe is from Harrowsmith Country Life Magazine.