Sunday, August 19, 2007

U-Pick...I pick...we all pick

Dave, mom and I went to the U-Pick blueberry farm this afternoon in Marshalltown, Digby County. We have sooooooo many blueberries we don't know what to do with them. But it is so much fun picking them... you can't stop yourself. As I am posting this, I have a double batch of muffins in the oven as well as a blueberry crisp for supper.

Yours truly with my pick.

Mom... out of control. She had double what we had, lord knows what she'll do with them. She's expecting company tomorrow for two weeks - hope they love blueberries.

Mom and I - picking away.

On our way back we stopped at an antique store. I bought an antique trunk that I will use as a coffee table when we redo the living room. I will post pictures later.

Wish me luck, it is my re-entry into the working world tomorrow - after four weeks of vacation.

No comments: