Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lunenburg

Today's day trip was to Lunenburg on Nova Scotia's South Shore. Dave took a vacation day and we headed out at 8 a.m. this morning. We got back at 8 p.m.... totally exhausted. The weather was fabulous except for a few foggy patches on the harbour a couple of times during the time we were there.

Everything is so clean and green. Everywhere you look there are flowers or gardens.

Below - gift shop with very colorful fishing thingies stuck to the building.

Dave loved the scenery below so he had to have the picture to turn it into a painting.

The picture below 'Polka Dot Rocks' was taken last night (Monday) at Grosses Coques beach. Dave and I went beachcombing for seaglass and it started to rain causing these cute spots on the rocks.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

This is too strange... my blog is called 'Frenchy's Finds' and we chose the same template! :) It's great that we've been having beautiful weather conducive to exploring!

Vickie LeBlanc said...

I checked your blog and yes it is very strange (but nice) that we both have Frenchy's in our blog name and we even chose the same template. It's a small world ! I will read-up on your archives. I love blogging. Wish I had more like-minded bloggers on my list but it's getting there. I've only been blogging since February. Thanks for sending a comment.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy that beautiful little boy.