Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tea time

A perfect day for brewing a batch of sun tea. This time I made it with organic earl grey tea and lemon balm. I bought the tea yesterday in Grand-Pré at Just Us. Another place I would recommand visiting next time you go through the Valley. It is right next door to Tangled Garden. It brewed all afternoon in the hot sun and by supper time I had nice refreshing pure iced tea.
I pretty much took it easy today compared to the hectic day we had yesterday. But I am not complaining, Dave and I had loads of fun yesterday...

I have a batch of alfalfa sprouts going also. By next week I'll have beautiful sprouts for my sandwiches.


Tonight, Dave and I went to Port Maitland Beach to enjoy that beautiful weather we've been having. Is it really Summer !!!

No comments: