Saturday, May 5, 2007

Alone time

Puss wanted some alone time so I let him go in the storage room. He's been with us a week already. In two weeks Dave, Luc and I will be going to Moncton so we will return him to his maman. I'm sure she misses him a lot.

A nice sunny morning. I won't be able to enjoy the sun. It's graduation day at the university so I have to work. I will leave in 45 minutes and come back at around 5 p.m. Tomorrow will be my only day off for this weekend so if it's nice outside I will spend most of the day in the gardens. I would like to plant my spinach and if the greenhouse is open I would go and buy my tomato plants.

Wishing everyone a good Saturday !!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God dolette, c'est vrai que ca mommy le manque beaucoup! Il a l'air comfy dans la chaise! Je sais qu'il est at home à la farm asteur, ca lui fait du bien once in a while de sortir de la ville :) Ca't wait to have him back dans deux semaines!

Vickie LeBlanc said...

Puss semble être right content ici mais des fois il semble qu'il cherche quelqu'un de spéciale... le temps asse vite, dans deux semaines déjà.