Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring goodness

Hopefully today's Springtime goodness was a taste of what's coming. Mild, sunny, blue sky and windless day - all in today's weather. Don't get me wrong, I love Winter... we need Winter. But at this time of the year I start looking forward to Spring like weather (exactly like what we had today, minus the snow). Can't wait to get my hands dirty digging in the gardens. Getting everything ready for planting. What do I put in the ground : (everything organic) peas, green beans, tomatoes, carrots, salad mix, arugula, garlic, pole beans (heirloom seeds + 100 years old). In the herb kitchen garden = sage, rosemary, oregano, thyme, parsley and basil.

Vacant birdfeeder - where are the birds ?


Site for the pole beans.


Green grass.... a sure sign of Spring ! or is it.

No comments: