Friday, April 6, 2007

Renovations update

Today was almost a full day of bathroom renovation work. Dave installed the backsplash then he beaded with putty around the tub and backsplash. And might I say that he did an excellent job with the putty. I am happy to report that showers can again be taken. I had to put the old liner back in while I decide on a new one.

The new mirror was also installed today as you can see in the picture below. We still have lots to do in this corner - remove 1970's light fixture (we have a new one that goes over the mirror), scrap off the glue from where the old backsplash was and install a new counter top and sink. Speaking of which, now that we have measurements we have to order them. But before we order the counter top we have to go to Yarmouth to buy the floor tiles. I don't want tiles and counter top to clash color wise.


No comments: